JJ’s “I’m Me” Tour is an empowering after-school experience for girls! The “I’m Me” Tour is designed to give young ladies the tools they need to challenge themselves in all areas of their lives! Each class consists of a 45-minute session that will teach the following skills:
- I’m Beautiful- Basic Hygiene, Skin Care, Self-Esteem builders
- I’m Living The Good Life- finding your passion, setting goals, vision boards
- I’m Fit and Fabulous- Healthy Eating, creating personal fitness goals, setting a routine for a healthy lifestyle
- I’m Classy- an interactive session on proper etiquette, body language, attitude, confidence, and more
*Each student will attend 2 Breakout Sessions.
I’m Me Tour WRAP UP! -After all of the sessions are complete JJ gives final remarks including a empowering message to the girls about how important they are to the world and how they can change the world!!
This program doesn’t stop here. We hope to follow up with the girls weekly by email and/or Facebook. In order to receive their recognition certificate and surprise (TBD) they must complete 8 community service activities with JJ’s “I’m Me” Foundation such as community walks/marathons, clean up Houston, food drives, etc.
The “I’m Me Tour” needs YOU! Even if you’re unable to make a financial contribution, your assistance can still make an impact in the lives of young ladies! We’re searching for the following:
- Photographer to take candid images of tour stops.
- Food sponsors (each tour stop has about 80 young ladies).
- Any product or goodies for the young ladies’ gift bags.
- Raffle prizes.